This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to work for Studio NYL on some of the most exciting, cutting-edge design projects in Colorado, the USA and the World? Our headquarters is located in Boulder, Colorado, one of the most desirable places to live in America. We also serve Colorado through our RiNo neighborhood Denver office. Our team of structural engineers, architects and façade designers offer great learning opportunities to advance your career in a mentoring, open design studio.
Our Studio is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Senior Engineer and Project Engineer in Boulder or Denver (we are all mostly working remotely currently under COVID procedures). If you don’t like challenges please don’t apply. Our team wants highly motivated people who care about producing great work. We look for energetic and enthusiastic people who have sound judgement and decision making. You must have superior analytical skills and an attention to detail. You must be able to operate efficiently in a multi-tasking environment and have a commitment to outstanding customer service.
Studio NYL offers a generous salary plus medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a company match to a Simple IRA retirement fund. We have flexible working hours and offer a generous vacation allowance. Work hard, play hard.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, plus a list of three of your favorite building structures in the world and a short description of why they make your list to Julian Lineham (Founding Principal) at email@example.com
Project Engineer (full time)
- 5-7 years of practical experience as a structural engineer specializing in buildings.
- PE and/or SE license is essential.
- Bachelors or Masters in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering.
- Experience in steel, concrete, timber, masonry and foundation design is essential.
- We will teach you how to design with aluminum, stainless steel, cables, glass, carbon fiber, plastic composites, and other non-traditional materials.
- Applicants with experience managing projects and in-house teams of engineers and REVIT modelers teams is a benefit
- Applicants with a passion for architecture and design are preferred – the desire to be part of a creative team is a must.
- Structural analysis and design software experience is essential.
- Revit experience is essential
Your application has been successfully submitted.