This job is no longer accepting applications.
The full-time Design Architect position offers the opportunity to engage in challenging work within an award-winning, collaborative practice in search of design excellence. The Design Architect will be directly involved in a range of project types, exploring form and function, with a strong focus on materiality. We are searching for someone who is committed to the collective questioning of how our process and work can contribute to the health of our ecologies, cities, and economies with design solutions that are simultaneously timeless and progressive.
- A professional architecture degree is required
- Strong design talent with 3-7 years professional experience in a recognized firm, active U.S. state licensure required. LEED AP BD+C desired
- Competency in all conventional aspects of architecture. Proven ability to create designs and plans for all project phases, including coordinating design consultants and monitoring drawings
- Responsible for technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions
- Strong ability to develop and articulate design concepts in a collaborative environment
- Experience in providing architectural consultation in the planning, design and coordination of projects
- Experience in decision making on design problems and methods
- Experience in executing tasks requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Experience with Autocad, Parametric modeling [Grasshopper] and Maya is desirable.
- Computer rendering experience with VRay is desirable.
- Experience with modeling tools such as 3D printers and laser cutters is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communications capabilities
- Strong, positive references
- In order to be considered for employment, all applicants must show proof of US citizenship or authorization to work in the United States.
- Challenging work within an award-winning design-focused practice
- Exploration in form, function, and materiality
- Collaboration with a team in search of design excellence
- Creation of work that is simultaneously timeless and forward-thinking
- Developing a range of challenging project types nationally and internationally
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Architecture is about people