Senior Project Leader
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Krueck Sexton Partners is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Senior Project Leader with 15 years or more experience who will be involved in all aspects of multiple mid-sized to large projects.
The Senior Project Leader will serve as a primary client liaison, capable of bringing the schedule, budget, and scope of work to the successful resolution and satisfaction of the client.
- Deliver consistently high level of design quality and implementation
- Work with Design Principles to assure project success and client satisfaction
- Oversee all aspects of multiple mid-sized to large projects from Programming and Conceptual Design through Construction Administration phases
- Estimate design fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts
- Oversee and manage design efforts to maintain project budgets, schedules and program of requirements
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team to resolve complex technical and design issues as they arise
- Manage client, consultant and KSP team communications
- Plan KSP project staffing and other resources
- Engage entitlement agencies, and coordinate codes, permitting and zoning requirements
- Prepare and deliver presentations and design documents
- Employ Quality Assurance/Quality Control methods
- Participate in business development, project pursuits and marketing efforts
- Advance KSP’s reputation through conference participation, authoring publications and other industry events
- Mentor junior staff to encourage a high level of design and work ethic
- 15+ year experience in a recognized Architecture firm
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect - Illinois
- Accredited LEED professional (at or beyond “Green Associate”)
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suites. Experience with Parametric modeling (Rhino-Grasshopper) and Cove.Tool is desired
- Basic knowledge of Deltek, MS Project and Newforma preferred
- Strong leadership, organization, and relationship management skills
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at storytelling, engaging as a communicator and industry thought leader
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not US citizens must describe their work status, including visa type and duration
Krueck Sexton Partners was founded in Chicago in 1981 and is grounded in the pragmatism and clarity of the city’s architectural heritage. KSP seeks to realize every project’s hidden potential. We leverage its competing elements and constraints creating opportunities to increase impact and value. We bring to every project both curiosity and a breadth of insight from across an intentionally diverse body of work and are committed to using design to address some of the greatest challenges of our day.
We are dedicated to realizing architecture that embraces creativity and innovation and are pursuing a diverse group of the most talented and passionate individuals to become a member of our team. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with an individual’s experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. Krueck Sexton Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.