This job is no longer accepting applications.
KSP seeks an accomplished, licensed Architect with a minimum of 8 years of experience with diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices and aspires to the highest standards of excellence.
- Responsible for finished plans, specifications, and material approval
- Knowledge of advanced techniques and modifications/extension of theories and precepts
- Possibly supervise a small staff of architects and technicians
- Execute daily design and technical development of projects
- Prepare presentation and design documents
- 6+ years’ experience in a recognized Architecture firm
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect - Illinois
- Actively pursuing LEED accreditation
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, Rhino, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Parametric modeling (Grasshopper)
- Basic knowledge of Deltek, MS Project and Newforma preferred
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in response to direction from project managers, directors and partners
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not US citizens must describe their work status, including visa type and duration
Krueck Sexton Partners was founded in Chicago in 1981 and is grounded in the pragmatism and clarity of the city’s architectural heritage. KSP seeks to realize every project’s hidden potential. We leverage its competing elements and constraints creating opportunities to increase impact and value. We bring to every project both curiosity and a breadth of insight from across an intentionally diverse body of work and are committed to using design to address some of the greatest challenges of our day.
We are dedicated to realizing architecture that embraces creativity and innovation and are pursuing a diverse group of the most talented and passionate individuals to become a member of our team. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with an individual’s experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. Krueck Sexton Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.