This job is no longer accepting applications.
Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Project Manager must manage multiple architectural projects simultaneously and ensure the full collaboration of the team (internal and external) to meet requirements regarding time, budget, quality and more. He or she must also be able to provide administrative support to allow other members of the team to focus on their design and technical expertise.
The Project Manager must possess great people skills and be diplomatic and respectful in interactions with clients and external collaborators. He or she will be called upon to assist junior members of the team by answering both technical questions and practical questions regarding the full completion of architectural projects. The Project Manager may be called to work irregular hours, depending on the needs of the projects and/or the business.
- Ability to create feasibility report outlining plans to achieve goals and objectives of the project, by defining the scope of the project.
- Take a leadership role within an assigned team to collaborate and manage progress.
- Consistently gather data from the team to ensure the progress of the project is following your outlined plan.
- Administrate and manage the projects by documenting all meetings, collecting all required paperwork, and filing appropriately.
- Develops and maintains a realistic project schedules.
- Follow and adjust budgetary requirements to ensure project is being kept within or under a designated figure.
- Must be responsive and able to react quickly to resolve issues that may occur and ability to manage risks to mitigate these issues.
- Ability to maintain constant communication with stakeholders, report progress and receive their feedback, maintain high level of client retention and ensure high client satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken is required.
- Must be organized with time management and have thorough understanding of budget management.
- Knowledge of MS Projects, MS Suite, Tru View and Bluebeam or Adobe Acrobat will be an asset.
- Driving license (Class 5 or G), access to a vehicle or membership with a car sharing service (Zipcar, Communatuto) required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, prioritize customer service and enjoy teamwork.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience, preferably in architecture, engineering or construction.
- Proven skills in the management of resources.
- Experience in project administration, including estimation, procurement and construction contract administration.
- Be enthusiastic, organized, autonomous, versatile and proactive.
- Demonstrate pedagogy and patience.
- Full time, permanent, 40h/week.
- Salary: to be discussed according to experience.
- Probationary period of 3 months.
- Benefits (group insurance and pension fund).
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year.
Rossmann Architecture is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at careers (at) rossmanarchitecture (dot) ca.
Your application has been successfully submitted.