Intermediate Interior Designer
We are seeking a talented intermediate-level Interior Designer/Architect to join our growing interiors team. The selected candidate will work closely with architectural teams from early concept through project realization. An ability and interest in working with a diverse range of clients across a breath of typologies is strongly preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in Interior Design, or Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 4-7 years’ relevant professional experience in interior architecture and design
- Experience with materials selection, specification, and detailing
- Experience producing coordinated FFE bid packages
- Knowledge of budgeting, furniture specification, and contract furniture dealers
- Versatility with multi-family residential, commercial, education, and/or healthcare requirements
- Self-starter who is focused, articulate, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Outstanding graphic, 3D presentation, production, and technical skills
- Proficiency with Revit; familiarity with other 3D software and Adobe Design Suite
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
To apply: Intermediate Interior Designer
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...