Project Lead / Architect
We are looking for a well-rounded candidate for the role of Project Lead / Architect. The candidate will work directly with Principals in a role that combines aspects of a project architect and a project manager. Our ideal candidates would be flexible self-starters able to handle the technical and production aspects of multiple projects. Managing internal design staff, external consultants and ensuring projects are well executed are all part of our expectations. Responsibilities include problem solving in all project phases, creating compelling graphic visualizations, researching and specifying materials and products. Communication and organizational skill sets are critical, as the candidate will be expected to collaborate with colleagues, clients, consultants, and contractors.
We are located in the vibrant H Street Corridor neighborhood with access to Metro’s Red Line at Union Station. The environment is open and collaborative, a place where ideas are discussed, and techniques are continually improved. Our interest lies in residential, commercial and institutional work, particularly with sites in the urban infill areas.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical / dental insurance and 401(K) plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Please email a single PDF containing cover letter (including salary expectations), resume, portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to lead project teams independently collaborate with consultants and interact with clients.
- Be able to work on multiple projects and be able to prioritize tasks and milestones.
- A minimum of five years of office experience, with a strong interest in a leadership role
- An accredited Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- Be licensed or be working towards Architectural Registration.
- Practical experience with Office365, MS Project, Revit, Autocad and the Adobe Creative Suite
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Collaborating with clients to achieve dynamic architectural & interior designs, we take pride in innovative solutions.