Experienced Project Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Studio Rick Joy is seeking an experienced designer to support our continued growth. We are an intimate, collaborative office and everyone wears multiple hats, but as the Project Designer / Architect your primary responsibility will be to help develop projects throughout the US and Internationally from Concept through Contract administration.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
· Minimum of 6+ years of experience in the field.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
· An innate desire to produce meaningful / thoughtful work and an understanding of our design ethos.
· Excellent design and graphic skills, with the ability to participate in the conceptualization and design of complex projects from the pre-design through construction document phases.
· Ability to lead documentation of projects and capable of detailing and producing construction documents.
· Experience in consultant coordination.
· Highly proficient in digital modeling and representation.
· A flexible and proactive approach to work in a collaborative environment as part of a team.
· Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Suite.
In addition to a Studio Rick Joy offers a competitive salary and provides a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, health plan, 401k match, bonuses and more.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Experienced Designer.’ Limit file sizes to 8MB. No phone calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.