Vica Project Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vica is furnishings, lighting, and accessories by Annabelle Selldorf, distilled over three decades of award-winning architecture and interior design. Defined by a fundamental logic and expertly made. Vica is form, function, and elegance, carefully proportioned. Created for the people and places that bring design to life.
Vica is seeking a candidate who is knowledgeable and passionate about design, visual arts, marketing, and sales. We are seeking candidates who are self-starters with the ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment, yet independently when required.
Tasks and Duties:
- Ability to manage multiple projects, in a dedicated environment.
- Coordinate administrative tasks
- Enter all purchase orders, provide project reports, and administration services
- Work with Vica and its collaborators to ensure appropriate integration of products
- Process and respond to inquiries and orders via company system
- Manage sample materials, library and image archive
- Maintain Vica inventory
- Collaborate with social media consultants on Instagram materials and posts, to eventually manage in house
- Coordinate materials requests for PR initiatives
- Assist in photography coordination
- Candidate should be knowledgeable about basic website management
- Familiar with 1st Dibs and the ability to operate on the platform
- Provide on-site sales and customer care in the gallery as needed
- Ability to interact with clients and designers on behalf of Vica’s collection
- Assist in sales initiative and strategies (events, meetings, etc.)
- Provide logistics and merchandising support
Bachelor’s or masters degrees in visual arts, marketing, design or related areas
2+ years of design industry experience
Desire to work in a growing brand with the opportunity to experience multiple facets of the furnishing, interior, and architecture industries
Strong organization skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Excellent person to person skills
Proficient in Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
Interested and knowledgeable in social media
Flexibility and willingness to learn new tasks
A strong business and management acumen
Ability to work with integrity, trust, commitment
*We offer a flexible work schedule
Salary range: $60,000 - $65,000
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.