This job is no longer accepting applications.
GLUCK+ is seeking a strong designers interested in participating in an Architect Led Design Build practice. Candidates should have between 1-5 years of experience, and have the following skills:
- Experience on high-end residential homes, and/or institutional buildings in all phases of design/construction from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Highly motivated, team oriented individuals with strong design skills
- Good Technical aptitude with a problem solving mindset.
- Materials and systems research capability
- Excellent Autocad, Adobe Suite and rendering skills
- Physical model-making
- REVIT skills a plus
To apply, email your resume with Subject line heading: “Intermediate Architect” and portfolio sample <6MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include both academic and professional work. Please no telephone calls. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
Watch our Best Practice Fireside Chat with Principals ,Thomas Gluck and Stacie Wong:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GLUCK+ is an architecture, construction and development firm known for Architect Led Design Build (ALDB).