Senior Financial Planner and Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The company is in search of a self-directed and experienced Financial Planner and Analyst to oversee all financial, accounting, and human resources activities in a young and growing Startup environment. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will lead the budgeting and forecasting process, manage and update our financial models, help prepare costing information for large proposals, lead financial management reporting, and provide analysis and insight to help the leadership team make informed strategic decisions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage complex multi-dimensional financial models supporting strategic plans, annual budgets, rolling forecasts, and scenario analysis.
- Execute on the weekly and monthly management reporting process, including dashboard development.
- Assist with government funding applications and monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for the leadership team, investors, government funding partners, lenders, and the board of directors.
- Engage with team leaders across all areas of the business to ensure alignment, consolidate key financial metrics and improve company performance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A
- Experience developing dynamic Excel-based models.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, highly organized and rigorous
- A willingness to take responsibility and get involved across the business as necessary in a lean and efficient team.
- CPA or other professional accounting designation is a plus (CFA / MBA may be considered)
- Experience in dynamic, high-growth environments, preferably in the technology and/or property development, housing, or manufacturing industries
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Paradigm Shift in Urban Housing and Construction - Empowering People to Live Better