Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead a cross-disciplinary team of architects, designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts to deliver projects from conception to completion. The ideal candidate is capable of managing multiple projects in various different stages and is able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping teams focused and on track. The candidate should have experience at various stages of project planning including but not limited to estimating, contract management, schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding, and construction administration. As a leading position within a Startup company, the right candidate will be a strong team player and grow with the company.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents
- Function as the primary contact for all communication with the client, ensuring resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
- Lead and manage a project team of architects and technicians
- Responsible for maintaining project dashboards
- Coordinate contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
- Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Responsible for risk mitigation across design on a per project level
- Become the interface between projects, design engineering, building systems and virtual preconstruction
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of project management experience in related markets
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation & administration
- Strong organizational skills Excellent problem-solving skills. Candidate should be energized by working with different teams, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and Teams concurrently. Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability in managing teams and project execution and delivery
- Technical background with understanding of building engineering and commercial projects
- Prior experience in multifamily projects
- Experience in digital or parametric design
- Experience in BIM and CAD programs such as Revit or Rhinoceros
- LEED AP
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Paradigm Shift in Urban Housing and Construction - Empowering People to Live Better