This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to join our team?
Voyansi's Implementation and Training team is seeking a talented BIM Implementation Specialist to provide consulting services to key customers in the AEC industry. This position requires work directly with our customers in New York to deliver BIM consulting services including process and workflow development, implementation and deployment strategies, software training, and technical guidance. The position combines your team leadership skills with your consultancy skills that come from your years of industry experience and technical know-how.
- Provide implementation services, best practices, advisory services, and support to customers.
- Scope and plan BIM implementation projects.
- Serve as a proactive trusted technical advisor to deeply understand customers and their needs.
- Define, develop and provide technical training to customers in BIM technology and tools.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure project needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Demonstrates excellence in strategic thinking, innovation, engagement planning, business process optimization, and communications.
- Provide value-based services which deliver measurable, tangible business outcomes for the customer.
What will you do on a day to day basis:
- Provide business development consultancy and support to our clients.
- Be responsible for ensuring that projects are organized and executed consistently according to company standards and processes.
- Supports during the development of Implementation processes, workflows, and guidelines for internal and external use.
- Create and manage processes, priorities, and ownership for deliverable workstreams.
- Attend customer meetings and help to lead workshops.
- Participate in strategic planning for the Implementation and training area.
- Perform BIM Audits to ensure consistency with Client BIM Requirements and Standards.
- Development of Revit content.
- Improvements of existing client BIM Standards and Guidelines.
- Provide ongoing technical support to BIM users.
- Prepare and handoff BIM Training.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Architectural, Engineering (MEP, Structural) or related degree. Masters are a big plus.
- Live in NY/NJ or willing to relocate to this area.
- +3 years of experience coordinating BIM projects.
- +3 years of professional experience in BIM software and modeling tools.
- Proven experience in developing and executing BIM software and/or process training.
- Experience delivering projects following BIM methodologies and best practices.
- Technical knowledge: BIM software experience and proficiency (Revit/Navisworks are a must).
- Fully committed and self-driven.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule assigned tasks and duties.
- Eager to support the team with a positive attitude and passion.
- Energetic, proactive, and resolute character.
Your application has been successfully submitted.