This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently searching for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our award-winning Marketing Department. The selected candidate will help the firm represent its design ethos and commitment to quality in our internal and external communications through the design and development of brochures, proposals, presentations, social media, print and digital promotional material, award submissions, and the like. They will work closely with project teams, often collaborating on the development of key deliverables including reports and presentation materials. .
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate proposals and develop deadline-oriented deliverables
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team and design staff on special initiatives
- Develop graphics for speaking engagements and digital outreach through social media, mailings, and our website.
- Develop and execute graphic design content in support of our projects
- Maintain the Dattner Architects website
- Coordinate with third party support services for website, printing, and other associated marketing needs.
- Support development of content for social media channels and internal communications
- Manage Image database
- Oversee Visual Standards
- Collaborate with or support marketing team as needed
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Develop, write, and layout marketing collateral
- Research, analyze, and report on new opportunities, industry trends, and new software programs.
- Maintain CRM, database, and marketing files
- Create tailored approaches and maintain materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports
- Support multiple initiatives concurrently
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in architecture, graphic design, or related field
- 5+ years relevant work experience (architecture industry preferred)
- Ability to work well independently, as a part of collegial team, and to contribute to a positive team environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to budget/manage time wisely and prioritize tasks
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Experience creating tailored graphic layouts that maintain brand while reflecting individuality of each project or proposal
- Proficient at storytelling across print and digital platforms, with the ability to gather and synthesize complex or technical information from various sources to craft cohesive and persuasive narratives.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to plan, manage, and oversee production of creative materials, taking ideas from concept to completion.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with people in various roles and departments with different leadership styles
- In-depth fluency in general and design software programs (WordPress, Adobe Design Suite, After Effects)
- Interest in Dattner Architects' mission, portfolio, and sectors
- Experience with Digital Asset Management (OpenAsset) and CRM (Deltek Vision) a plus
- Strong photo and video production and editing skills a plus
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
To Apply: Graphic Designer
Please provide a complete application, containing a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...