This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mayberry Workshop is a community-minded and collaborative team of architects and design professionals. We are committed to using architecture to create better results for our clients. Collaborating on single-family, multifamily, and civic projects — large and small – Mayberry Workshop thrives on partnering with our clients to design projects that add significant value to the communities in which we work. Learn more about the firm at www.mayberryworkshop.com
Mayberry Workshop is a future-thinking architecture firm in San Jose, California. We are seeking a Project Manager with 6 - 10 years of work experience to lead a variety of projects. If you are technological savvy, have excellent design and graphic presentation skills, are a skilled communicator, are well-rounded in all project phases,and enjoy working in a highly collaborative work environment then we want to hear from you. In this position you will work directly with the design team, principals, and clients to develop, manage, and coordinate drawings sets in various phases of design on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in high end residential projects or multifamily
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited college
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD preferred; SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Revit experience a plus
- Experience managing a team of consultants
- Thoughtful design skills evidenced by a strong portfolio, including examples of residential construction drawings
- Strong organization and communications skills, attention to detail, and self-management
- Local to the San Francisco Bay Area or willing to relocate
- Optional partial remote work (3 days min.)
- Manage and produce drawing sets ranging from design review through construction drawings
- Oversee staff in the production of architectural drawings
- Provide construction administration oversight
- Lead meetings, design sessions and mark-ups with clients (virtual and in-person)
- Collaborate effectively with the design team in a fast-paced environment
- Be committed to an exceptional standard of craft and quality
- Communicate design ideas efficiently, effectively, and artfully
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision health care plans
- Profit Sharing Plan
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and samples of work via email in PDF format. Please include “PROJECT MANAGER” in the subject of the email and send your resume to: Careers@mayberryworkshop.com . Mayberry Workshop Architecture thanks all candidates for their interest.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Developing Community Through Architecture