Senior Architectural Technologist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Architectural Technologist, you will join our team to work on highly innovative mixed-use urban housing projects and the related "Platforms for Life" systems technology. As a self-directed and independent member of our team, you will work closely with our senior design team through all phases of work, including collaboration and coordination with clients, consultants, and relevant authorities. The successful candidate will be an open-minded team player and grow into an essential member and future leader of our community.
Please note: Architectural employees will be hired through our sister company LWPAC, which works under the same umbrella as Intelligent City.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working closely with our teams from initiation to completion of projects
- Assisting in the creation of drawings, diagrams and 3D models
- Assisting in the development of platform-based shared building systems
- Developing skills to work in an inter-disciplinary team
- Relating systems thinking to design-engineering and manufacturing automation
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Gained relevant experience by completing 3-5 projects in a responsible role
- An ambition for embracing creativity and innovation across all areas of integrated design
- A strong interest in integrated sustainability and environmental design
- Strong technical, graphic and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
- Excellent team player that is professional, innovative, articulate, respectful, supportive and kind
- Proficiency in McNeel Rhinoceros
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software
- Experience in Rhinoceros Grasshopper or Revit Dynamo
- A commitment to professionalism with an Architectural Technologist AIBC designation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Paradigm Shift in Urban Housing and Construction - Empowering People to Live Better