Senior Project Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a Senior Architectural Designer to lead and develop creative design concepts and strategies on multiple projects. Interested applicants must have a strong design aesthetic, enjoy creating beautiful work and be able to work collaboratively and independently.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Experience from Concept through Construction Administration
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external collaborators
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to foster a positive, inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A minimum of 10+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with REVIT, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Bluebeam
- Mid- to Large-scale commercial experience preferred
- Licensed Architect preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.