Marvel seeks an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join our team. The candidate will work closely with a Senior Registered Licensed Architect to research, plan, design and undertake construction administration of building projects. Designer shall possess strong technical skills, solid design sense and able to work with all aspects of a project, schematic through construction administration. This position requires a high level of design, supporting Senior Architect in client interface and direction of junior staff.
- Bachelor of Architecture is required, Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited school is preferred.
- Candidates with New York State Architectural License (or in the process of registration) are preferred. LEED accreditation is encouraged, but not required.
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Must be Revit, Rhino, V-Ray, Enscape and AutoCAD proficient and have a working knowledge in Adobe CC programs such as Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3-D computer rendering, and digital modeling as required.
- Must demonstrate skill and knowledge of a variety of project types
- Must demonstrate specific design and technical experience leading and managing a project from Schematic Design through Construction.
- Must have experience that demonstrates their ability to work well within a design team and coordinate the work of an extensive team of consultants.
- This candidate will advise project leadership on architectural design.
New York or Richmond interested candidates please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Juan interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to email@example.com
San Juan candidates must be fully bilingual (Spanish/English), an active member of CAAPPR and have all government required credentials up to date.
Marvel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design everywhere for everyone