This job is no longer accepting applications.
Michael Maltzan Architecture is seeking a highly motivated marketing coordinator to join our Los Angeles office. An ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in this role. Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, coordination and organizational skills, and strong graphic design skills. The candidate should have a passion for architecture or be eager to learn, with the drive to work in an intensely collaborative and creative environment.
- Work with the firm’s leadership to coordinate, assemble, and produce marketing materials to support business development efforts including RFPs, interviews, presentations, and related content.
- Produce graphics and visuals for all marketing content, ensuring adherence to MMA graphic standards to present consistency of style.
- Develop and edit all written content for RFPs and other marketing related projects as needed.
- Serve as the primary marketing point of contact for outside consultants to gather qualifications, resumes, fees, and other materials relevant to RFPs.
- Coordinate the timely production of materials including copying, binding, distribution, delivery, and follow through on the close-out process.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in the production of complex proposal and presentation requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Outstanding graphic skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficiency in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
MMA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes medical, contributions to dental and vision, flexible spending account, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick leave.
Founded in 1995, Michael Maltzan Architecture is an international architecture and urban design practice committed to the creation of progressive, transformative experiences that chart new trajectories for architecture, urbanism, and the public realm. Led by Michael Maltzan, FAIA, in Los Angeles, the practice is an intensely collaborative studio culture of motivated problem solvers. We strive to integrate context, community, sustainability, innovation, and the future into all that we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.