Project Architect - Healthcare
Dattner Architects is seeking a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Project Architect to join our institutional studio to work on healthcare projects. The selected candidate will work as a key part of the project team on the programming, planning, and design of ambulatory care spaces in the New York area. Current healthcare specialities include pediatrics, oncology, and cardiology. This hands-on role will include client engagement and management of junior staff.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 7-10 years’ professional experience; minimum of 3 years' healthcare experience required
- Outstanding design, planning, and technical skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, including a deep understanding of NYC zoning and building code, Construction Set development, and detailing ability
- Able to take a project from concept through Construction Administration
- Team management experience
- Motivated, articulate, and detail-oriented
- Experience with FGI / DOH guidelines
- Proficiency with Revit
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, and/or Rhino
- Authorization to work in the US
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
To apply: Project Architect - Healthcare
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...