This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently searching for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning Marketing Department. The selected candidate will develop and coordinate marketing initiatives including proposals, presentations, social media, print and digital marketing material, award submissions, and often a combination of these. They will help maintain the firm’s website. They will be a key partner in maintaining day-to-day operations of the Department. Our marketing coordinators work together and independently, often directly with firm leadership as well as design staff to bring marketing efforts to realization.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate proposals and develop deadline-oriented deliverables
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team and design staff on special initiatives
- Develop, write, and layout marketing collateral
- Research, analyze, and report on new opportunities, potential clients, and industry trends
- Maintain CRM, database, and marketing files
- Create tailored approaches and maintain materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports
- Support multiple initiatives concurrently
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in architecture, design, or related field
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of collegial team
- Ability to budget/manage time wisely and prioritize tasks
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to create tailored graphic layouts and maintain graphic standards
- Ability to write and edit initiative-specific text
- In-depth fluency in general and design software programs (Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Mail Chimp, Adobe Design Suite, After Effects)
- Interest in Dattner Architects' mission, portfolio, and sectors
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
To apply: Marketing Coordinator
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...