GDP is a full service architectural design office with an unending commitment to bringing livable beauty and quality to all of our projects. Our design philosophy incorporates the relationship of buildings to nature and light, context and authenticity, as well as the personal experiences and values of our clients.
Garnett DePasquale Projects, LLC (“GDP”) seeks a Designer with 1-3 years of experience.
This position demands design talent, technical expertise and the ability to work as part of a team. Concurrently, the ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented and able to present information clearly both verbally and graphically in tune with specific project demands and deadlines.
This is a full-time, salaried position, with paid vacation and health benefits. Candidates are being considered for immediate hire. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 1-3 years experience in an architecture office or similar setting.
- Legal ability to perform work in the U.S.
Applicants must have:
- The highest of ethical standards and professionalism expressed in interactions with clients and peers.
- Fluent English (spoken & written) to produce clear and professional communications.
- Superior organizational skills, comprehension of construction techniques, materials and zoning/building codes.
- Fluency in AutoCAD and an ability to produce detailed drawing sets.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Suite and Rhino.
1k Interview with Becky Garnett
1k Interview with Pete DePasquale
Your application has been successfully submitted.