This job is no longer accepting applications.
Snow Kreilich Architects is a nationally recognized, award-winning architectural firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The studio focuses on producing architecture that performs against multiple measures of design success, including sustainability, equity, economy, and beauty. www.snowkreilich.com
Snow Kreilich Architects is seeking a full-time Project Architect. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who can work successfully in a collaborative environment and grow with our studio.
• Lead and coordinate technical and code related aspects of a project from design through construction including direct coordination with the consultant team
• Collaborate with the Project Manager to create work plans for the internal team at the beginning of every phase of the project
• Work closely with project leaders and team members to prepare and develop design studies and concepts, presentation materials, construction documents, and specifications
• Serve as primary point of contact for contractor during construction administration and manage all project communications in an orderly and efficient manner
• Perform and/or instruct team members in any task required for the successful execution of project design development, client presentations, documentation, and delivery
• Participate in activities that strengthen our culture, expertise, and holistic approach to design excellence
• An accredited professional architecture degree
• 8-10 years of experience in an architecture firm
• Licensed Architect in the state of MN or reciprocity within 6 months of hire a plus
• Strong technical and documentation skills
• Knowledge of building and zoning codes
• Experience with permitting and approvals process in the City of Minneapolis a plus
• Construction Administration experience
• Strong verbal, written, graphic communication skills with the ability to describe and implement design principles
• Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office applications (Bluebeam, Enscape, Rhino, Sketchup a plus)
• LEED, WELL, SITES accreditation or other green building experience/wellness certification a plus
Snow Kreilich Architects offers a competitive salary and benefits including health & dental care, disability, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and continuing education.
Please email your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations (as one compiled PDF up to 10 MB) to email@example.com with ”LastName_Architect” in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.