Project Architect - Public Projects
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dattner Architects is seeking a Project Architect to help lead social infrastructure projects, including transportation and community amenities. The selected candidate will work as a key member of the design team on all phases of project development – from concept presentations and design development, through construction documents and administration – for public agency projects in the New York area.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture.
- 8-12 years’ relevant professional experience.
- NYS Architectural Registration preferred.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong design, technical, team management, writing, and graphic abilities.
- Self-motivated, focused, articulate, and well-organized.
- Experience with City, State or Federal agency projects preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit.
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, and/or Rhino.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please attach a cover letter, resume and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
To Apply: Project Architect - Public Projects
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...