Dattner Architects is seeking a full-time entry-level designer to work in our Marketing team to develop written and graphic materials to tell the story of our firm and our projects. The selected candidate will help produce proposals, presentations, social media and other digital marketing materials. The candidate will conduct research, create information graphics, and work closely with the marketing team and the studio staff. A willingness to participate in a wide range of tasks is critical to success.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 0 to 1 year’s relevant professional experience
- Strong graphic skills and 3D presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Revit
- Experience with videos and animations a plus
- Focused, organized, detail-oriented, and design-minded
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment AND be a self-starter
- Responsibility to meet your own deadlines, manage time wisely, and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to maintain graphic standards
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
To apply: Marketing Coordinator
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...