Architectural + Interior Designers (2+ yrs exp)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT
- Are you passionate about creating great architecture in fresh, bold ways?
- Are you forward-thinking and energetic?
- Are you adept at working with collaborative teams of talented creatives?
- Do you exhibit a commitment to excellence in architecture and interior design?
- Would you thrive in the midst of beautiful surroundings?
Kelly & Stone Architects (KS|a) seeks designers with architecture and/or interior architecture/design experience for their studios in Truckee CA (North Lake Tahoe) and Steamboat Springs CO (Rocky Mountains). You should know how to work with collaborative teams on custom residential and resort projects — from kickoff to delivery.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA — with U.S. or Canadian citizenship or a current visa or work permit. If you do not have this documentation, please do not apply.
- Professional degree in architecture (or equivalent). Master's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 to 5+ years of progressive experience in architecture and/or interior architecture/design.
- Experience in all phases of design and construction, including some wood-frame construction.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an active studio environment, balancing multiple projects and deadlines.
For additional information about the criteria for this opportunity, as well as our culture, visit https://ksaarch.com/careers
GROWTH, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
KS|a offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as being a great place to work, with significant opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition.
Compensation is based on level of experience and professional development. Our benefits program includes paid time off, health insurance, matching IRA contributions, and ski pass. They also offer support for licensure and professional accreditation.
Paid time off includes vacation allocation of two weeks (first year) and three weeks thereafter — plus one week off at the beginning of July and one week at the end of December.
ABOUT KELLY & STONE
KS|a is an award-winning design firm with offices in California and Colorado. We work with discerning clients to create distinctive residential environments in breathtaking locations across North America and beyond. Our work embodies a timeless aesthetic within a fresh, contemporary context. Each home speaks to the enduring craft of architecture, sustainable principles, and quality workmanship, while reflecting the lives and aspirations of its owners.
It's no mistake that our offices are located in two of the country's most beautiful places. When the work is done and our clients are happy, there are few better places to be than Lake Tahoe and Steamboat Springs.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a digital resume and representative samples (PDF) of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions are available in Steamboat Springs CO and Truckee CA. Please indicate your preference.
Maximum attachment file size is 10MB. Please label each document to include your name and date.
We review submissions on a weekly basis, and if we would like to move forward, we will contact you. No phone calls please.
Image Credit: Fairway Overlook 497, Truckee CA. © Kelly & Stone Architects, 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Timeless homes. Extraordinary clients. Breathtaking locations across the Americas.