Director of Information Technology
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Olson Kundig is a Seattle-based design practice founded on the idea that buildings can serve as a bridge between nature, culture, and people. Inspiring surroundings positively affect people’s lives. Led by five owners, the firm’s work can be found across the globe, with projects as wide-ranging as huts to high rises, homes—often for art collectors—to academic, cultural, and civic projects, museums and exhibition design, places of worship, creative production, urban design, and interior design.
The Director of Technology delivers the forward-thinking vision, leadership, and hands-on management of technology systems and services to support the firm's business goals, including employee development, technology training and adoption, and the development of the technology budget.
- Leads the development and execution of a strategic technology plan and technology standards for the firm in partnership with firm leadership.
- Align design technology initiatives with strategic firm initiatives.
- Develops and manages the Technology budget.
- Engages as the primary liaison with the firm’s IT consultancy.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies to identify business solutions across the firm.
- Responsible for and will lead the Asset management at the firm – including all software licenses
- Develops and supports the OK team’s professional development through participation in OKU (Olson Kundig University)
- Regularly engages with stakeholders in the firm to stay abreast of business developments and provides solutions to evolve the business
- Implements drive user adoption and ensure the best usage of new and existing technologies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach every project with creativity.
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence.
- Proactive and dynamic in their skills and leadership.
At Olson Kundig along with a great work environment, you get some wonderful benefits such as contributions towards HSA from the company, bonus and profit-sharing plans for various qualified roles, paid time off, a monthly travel subsidy through ORCA if you use public transportation, and more…
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. All applicants must already possess long-term work authorization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.