Interior Architect - Workplace
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Olson Kundig is a Seattle-based design practice founded on the idea that buildings can serve as a bridge between nature, culture, and people, and that inspiring surroundings have a positive effect on people’s lives. Led by five owners, the firm’s work can be found across the globe, with projects as wide-ranging as huts to high rises, homes—often for art collectors—to hospitality, cultural and civic projects, academic, museums and exhibition design, places of worship, creative production, urban design, and interior design
As an international firm, we are looking for an Interior Designer
- 5+ years of post-bachelor degree experience in the workplace and commercial
- Bachelor’s degree in Interiors or Interior Architecture
- Must have worked on workplace projects
- Must have experience with BlueBeam, Revit, Sketchup, and CAD
Great to have –
- Experience in an architecture firm
- Work experience on large scale office/workplace projects
- Have a modern design aesthetic
Personal Attributes –
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be able to understand clients and manage expectations
- Brings thought leadership to the team
- Excellent communication skills
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are collaborative, creative and challenging
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projects
- To work on some outstanding projects
Pls note: Our recruiting system limits portfolios up to 9MB. If you try several times and the system does not send you a confirmation email, your resume and portfolio is not entered in our system.
Please compress your file, or upload your resume and then you can email the portfolio later.
In addition to a dynamic and creative culture, Olson Kundig provides a generous benefits package that includes 16 days of paid time off, paid holidays, health plan, 401k match, bonuses, profit-sharing plans for qualified positions, a monthly travel subsidy for public transportation, and more.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.