Designer I & II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MONTALBA ARCHITECTS, INC., is a design-focused and high-service architectural practice based in Santa Monica, California with a satellite office in Lausanne, Switzerland. We work with a wide range of local and international clients and our body of work consists of private residences, hospitality, commercial and high-end retail projects.
Our LA office is centered within the Bergamot Station Art campus in Santa Monica amongst art galleries and the Metro Expo line station. We have a studio-like atmosphere where individuals can focus, inspire and learn from each other. We are seeking individuals that are excited for challenges and dedicated to crafting great projects together.
- Completion of BArch or MArch Degree
- 1-5 years of experience in an Architectural office
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Ability to communicate design ideas verbally and visually
- Organized, precise and attentive to detail
- Enjoys a collaborative team environment and mentoring junior staff
- Flexible and well-rounded to adapt to project requirements and deadlines
- Proactive about solving problems and learning
- Ability to look ahead and prioritize the work towards milestones
- Passionate about doing great work and eager to grow in your career
- Proficient in 3D modeling (Sketchup is a must) and 3D visualization (Enscape experience is a plus)
- Comfortable in 2D drafting (Autocad is a must, Revit is a plus)
- Strong graphic design and schematic presentation skills
- Strong researching skills
- Must be proficient in Autocad, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suites
- Physical model experience is a plus
This is a full-time salaried position. We provide a competitive salary and generous benefits package. We support growth within the office and encourage professional development.
No phone calls please. Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and add 'Designer' in the email subject. Limit file size to 10MB. Montalba Architects will review all submitted work and contact selected candidates for interviews. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that we are unable to respond to all applicants. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.