This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you interested in joining a supportive culture within a global firm? Come build a rewarding career at Woods Bagot!
Woods Bagot, a People Architecture company, is seeking an Interior Designer to expand its New York practice. The ideal candidate must be able to work in an open, collaborative, and highly connected environment. There is significant growth potential for the successful candidate who will be dedicated, ambitious, and creative.
We believe that the exceptional contribution of all our people is the driver of our success. We offer competitive benefits and 401k
You will assist the interior design team in the delivery of a multi-disciplinary approach, crossing the boundaries between workplace, residential, and hospitality design. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in a collaborative team environment locally and across the Global Studios
- Assist and support senior designers in all phases of design through documentation
- Translate conceptual ideas through diagrams, key visualizations, and renderings within a presentation package
- Develop overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design
- Research products, materials, and furniture
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Experience with researching, selecting, and specifying materials and finishes
- Experience with furniture selection and specification
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, energetic, organized, and willing to learn and adapt
- Bachelor’s in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience and understanding of workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects, design and documentation
- Experience in developing documentation for interiors projects through bid, permit, and construction
- Revit and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is required. Use of Rhino and Enscape is also a plus
How to apply:
Please send one PDF file (maximum of 2 MB) including your cover letter, CV, and sample works to our LinkedIn job post for the ‘Interior Designer’. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will close on 10 September, 2021. We do not accept unsolicited resumes or names from agencies.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes or names from agencies.
- It is an essential requirement that applicants have the legal right to work in the US when applying for this position
Inspiration. Innovation. Inclusiveness. We are Woods Bagot.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
At Woods Bagot, we are committed to creating an environment where the difference is celebrated, valued, and respected, practices are equitable, and our people feel like they belong. We accept that none of us is smarter than all of us. We believe building a diverse workforce is the foundation of creativity and innovative design – it is only by working together that we can realize the potential of our people, clients, and communities around us. Through our inclusive leadership and our truly global studio network of architects and designers, you will find your voice and have the support and flexibility required to bring your whole self to work and build an exceptional career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.