Project Architect - Residential
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dattner Architects is seeking an experienced Project Architect with residential experience to join our award-winning housing studio. The selected candidate will work as a key member of the project team during all phases for urban housing developments in New York City.
Qualifications candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 6-10 years’ professional experience
- Experience with all phases of urban housing developments - both market rate and affordable
- Strong sustainability experience in an affordable housing context
- Outstanding design and concept/idea generation ability
- Strong technical and presentation skills
- Self-starter who is focused, articulate, well-organized, and design-minded
- Proficiency with Revit; familiarity with other 3D and industry software
- Knowledge of NYC Building Code and NYC Zoning Regulations
- Familiarity with LEED, Passive House, Enterprise Green Homes, and WELL Building Standard
- Able to take a project from concept through Construction Administration
- NYC Architectural Registration a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
To apply: Project Architect - Residential
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...