This job is no longer accepting applications.
Krueck Sexton Partners is seeking a dedicated, disciplined Project Leader with a minimum of 8 years of experience to join our committed team.
The Project Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of multiple small to mid-sized projects, including managing schedules and budgets in order to assure project success and client satisfaction.
- Deliver consistently high level of design quality and implementation
- Work with Design Principles to assure project success and client satisfaction
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts
- Coordinate all project efforts, including design, administrative and technical
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and work plans
- Manage client, consultant and KSP team communications
- Engage entitlement agencies, and coordinate codes, permitting and zoning requirements
- Prepare and deliver presentations and design documents
- Employ Quality Assurance/Quality Control methods
- Mentor junior staff to encourage a high level of design and work ethic
- 8+ year experience in a recognized Architecture firm
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Professional or actively taking the Architecture Registration Exams (ARE)
- Working to become an accredited LEED professional
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suites. Experience with Parametric modeling (Rhino-Grasshopper) and Cove.Tool is desired
- Basic knowledge of Deltek, MS Project and Newforma preferred
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not US citizens must describe their work status, including visa type and duration
Krueck Sexton Partners was founded in Chicago in 1981 and is grounded in the pragmatism and clarity of the city’s architectural heritage. KSP seeks to realize every project’s hidden potential. We leverage its competing elements and constraints creating opportunities to increase impact and value. We bring to every project both curiosity and a breadth of insight from across an intentionally diverse body of work and are committed to using design to address some of the greatest challenges of our day.
We are dedicated to realizing architecture that embraces creativity and innovation and are pursuing a diverse group of the most talented and passionate individuals to become a member of our team. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with an individual’s experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. Krueck Sexton Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.