This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We are seeking an Interiors Project Director to coordinate and manage strategies on multiple projects. Interested applicants must be a deeply knowledgeable project delivery lead who constantly works to improve the quality of project deliverables. A positive team player that can work collaboratively and independently.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Experience from concept through construction administration
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external collaborators.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Promote and strive to apply our office mission and values of curiosity, inclusion, collaboration, making and perspective through a collaborative design outlook on all assigned project tasks.
- Successfully meets project performance, concepts and schedule goals set forth by the Creative and Studio Directors
- Actively engaging in the design process and working toward the successful completion of the project/ phase.
- Building and maintaining project plans that work within budget. Collaborating with Studio Directors to coordinate project-level staffing needs.
- Assisting studio leadership by managing sub-consultant contracts and scope of work. Identifying additional service opportunities and drafting corresponding proposals for SD/ CD review.
- Actively mentoring and developing project teams on project delivery with an emphasis on sharing technical knowledge, workflow and design tool strategies, code compliance, construction management, project management and design feasibility.
- Monitoring QA/QC on project deliverables ensuring strong and technically accurate work
- A Project Director may perform the role of Project Designer on smaller projects as necessary.
- Participating in the development and improvement of office standards, professional development resources and curriculums within the office to ensure a uniformly high quality of design delivery across the office.
- Fostering and encouraging a positive work environment amongst peers and teams; Engaging in the office culture.
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 8-10+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with REVIT, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Bluebeam
- Mid- to Large-scale commercial experience preferred
- Licensed Architect preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.