This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We have an immediate opening for a mid to senior level landscape architect that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding landscape design from concept through execution.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of planting design, materials, and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- Construction documents and specification experience
- Construction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of landscape architectural design experience through all phases of design and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience with Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch-Up
- Hand-drawing and residential experience preferred
- Revit and Rhino experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.