Technical Landscape Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We are seeking a licensed Landscape Architect to develop appropriate design solutions and lead the design development and production of construction documents on multiple projects. Please apply if you enjoy finding innovative solutions for documentation and technical designs in a fast-paced design studio. Strong QA/QC knowledge.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Expertise in preparing contract documents and reviewing shop drawings
- Strong experience in conducting code reviews to ensure code compliance
- Capability to write, edit, and delegate technical documentation and specifications
- Ability to collaborate with teams to establish, promote and enforce design standards, frameworks, metrics, policies and procedures across the organization
- Ability to translate complex product and project requirements into innovative technical solutions that can be implemented by the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Construction contract administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external collaborators
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 8-10+ years of professional experience
- Landscape architecture license
- QA/QC knowledge
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bluebeam and REVIT preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.