Senior Project Designer- Interior Architecture
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
RIOS has an immediate opening for Senior Project Designer/Architect that is committed to the creation, development and mentorship of outstanding design excellence from concept through execution, with particular expertise in interior architecture.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Exhibits a unique design perspective and commitment to Design Excellence, with strong design skills, a passion for innovation, and an eye for detail
- Ability to engage in and mentor all forms of ideation
- Demonstrated success in interior architecture (commercial, hospitality, residential)
- Strong communication skills including the ability to develop and present concepts with clients, larger project teams, and consultants
- Ability to understand workflow between interdisciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of how to guide all phases of design including Concept, Schematic, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Construction Administration, Procurement, and Installation
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Experience in developing FF&E packages including budget development and custom furniture design a plus
- Experience in material sourcing and specification, visual research, furniture sourcing, graphic and visual presentations, in addition to maintaining budgets and project timelines
- Experience in creating project documentation including the submission of a full drawing set, specification writing, schedules, and construction administration (submittal, RFI, ASI/IDSK review/response, and consultant coordination)
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of professional interior architecture / design experience
- Bachelor or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university in Architecture or Interior Design
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Rhino, Revit, Bluebeam
- Licensure a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.