Project Designer- Interior Residential
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Interior Residential Designer/Architect that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding design from concept through execution.
- Demonstrated experience in high-end residential interiors
- Strong design skills, a passion for creativity, and an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Strong communication skills including the ability to present; can interface well with clients, larger project teams, and consultants alike
- Working knowledge of the full design process including Concept, Schematic, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Construction Administration, Procurement, and Installation.
- Experience in developing FF&E packages including budget development and custom furniture design
- Experience in material sourcing and specification, custom furniture design, visual research, furniture sourcing, graphic and visual presentations, in addition to maintaining budgets and project timelines
- Experience in creating project documentation including the submission of a full drawing set, specification writing, schedules, and construction administration (submittal, RFI, ASI/IDSK review/response, and consultant coordination)
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional interior design experience with a focus in high-end residential
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office Suite. Rhino & Revit would be a plus.
- Knowledge of building codes, LEED, and accessibility regulations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.