This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Interior Designer/Architect that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding design from concept through execution and is interested in working on a variety of project types and scales.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience in residential architectural interiors. Experience with commercial projects is also a plus, but not required
- Strong design and project management experience with the capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead a team from programming through construction administration, to include ability to advance strategic planning, originate compelling concepts, and develop construction drawings
- Strong communication skills including ability to present; can interface well with clients, larger project teams and consultants alike
- Experience in developing FF&E packages including budget development and custom furniture design
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional interior design/architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Environmental Design, or Architecture
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Revit, Rhino, or 3DMax, Newforma, and Studio Webware
- Knowledge of building codes, LEED, and accessibility regulations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.