Experienced Designer & Junior Project Architect
Experienced Designer / Jr. Project Architect
Studio Rick Joy is seeking an experienced designer. As the Designer / Jr. Project Architect your primary responsibility will be to assist in the development of projects throughout the US and abroad from Concept through Contract Administration.
The ideal candidate would start October 2021 and have the following qualifications and experience:
· A desire to produce meaningful / thoughtful work and understand the studio’s design ethos.
· A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
· Excellent design and graphic skills.
· Ability to participate in conceptualization and design of complex projects from the pre-design through construction document phases.
· Ability to lead documentation and capable of detailing and producing construction documents.
· Experience in consultant coordination.
· Highly proficient in digital modeling and representation.
· A flexible and proactive approach to working in a collaborative environment as part of a team.
· Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Suite.
· Legally authorized to work long-term in the United States.
We approach all our projects hands-on and collaboratively which requires all team members to be able to work in studio.
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter, and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘Experienced Designer.’ Please limit attachments to 10MB.
Your application has been successfully submitted.