This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ted Moudis Associates (TMA) is a full service architectural and interior design firm, with offices in New York, Chicago and an alliance in London, designing innovative workplaces for media, technology, financial, consumer product, and professional services firms.
Ted Moudis Associates is currently recruiting for a seasoned architect who identifies as a technical expert with experience in high profile design
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Review all projects to meet code compliance of the local jurisdiction
· Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
· Create and maintain project manual and specifications within house team
· Resolve technical and design issues with team to produce innovative technical/constructible solutions
· Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of projects
· Lease review and advisement
· Update all standard sheets to keep up to date all local judication codes
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate interiors
· Working knowledge of building codes both IBC and NYC.
· Knowledge in standards, building construction and building structures
· Understanding of local zoning codes and regulation
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with a mentor mentality
· Proficiency in Revit a must
· Proficiency in AutoCAD a must
· Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu a must
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a must
· Proficiency in MS Office a must
· Strong organizational skills & detail-orientation
Send resume, work samples and salary requirements to HR@tedmoudis.com
No staffing agencies. No phone calls please.
Professional working environment, excellent compensation & benefits package including 40l (k), medical/dental.
Your application has been successfully submitted.