This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ted Moudis Associates (TMA) is a full service architectural and interior design firm, with offices in New York, Chicago and an alliance in London, designing innovative Workplaces for media, technology, financial, consumer product, and professional services firms.
Ted Moudis Associates is currently recruiting for a Senior Interior Designer with 5-7+ years’ experience in the field of Workplace Interior Design for our New York office.
Senior Interior Designer
- Advanced knowledge of all interior design phases of workplace projects of varying sizes and complexities from conception through construction, Initial programming through construction to final move in.
- Advanced conceptual design skills to assist in responding to the needs of our clients and ultimately provide exciting and empowering challenges to our integrated design teams.
- Integral part of the design process within the Studio, including the ability to evaluate design options based on client-driven criteria.
- Have a working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in a variety of workplace environments.
- Strong team player, organizational, communication skills are essential.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in preparing comprehensive interior design packages including architectural detailing and construction documentation.
- Proficient AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Individual must possess excellent presentation skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Enscape program knowledge.
- Awareness and experience in workplace strategies and solutions a plus
- Conceptual sketching ability desired.
- LEED AP accredited is a plus.
Send resume and salary requirements to HR@tedmoudis.com
No staffing agencies. No phone calls please.
Professional working environment, excellent compensation & benefits package including 40lK, medical, dental, vision.
Your application has been successfully submitted.