This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ted Moudis Associates (TMA) is a full service architectural and interior design firm, with offices in New York, Chicago and an alliance in London, designing innovative workplaces for media, technology, financial, consumer product, and professional services firms.
Ted Moudis Associates is currently recruiting for a Project Architect experienced in the field of Workplace Interior Design.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Site survey of building conditions
· Preparation of architectural contract drawings for purposes of bidding, landlord review and building department filing
· Review of shop drawings and specifications during project construction administration phase
· Coordination with client and project consultants including mechanical and electrical engineering, lighting, acoustical, structural and furniture consultants
· Preparation of administrative documents including meeting minutes, scope of work description and punch lists.
· Minimum 5 years experience in corporate and/or retail interiors
· Knowledge of building codes
· Proficiency in AutoCAD a must
· Proficiency in Revit a must
· Strong organizational skills & detail-orientation
Send resume, work samples and salary requirements to HR@tedmoudis.com
No staffing agencies. No phone calls please.
Professional working environment, excellent compensation & benefits package including 40l (k), medical/dental.
Your application has been successfully submitted.