Senior Technical Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Trahan Architects is particularly interested in senior design and technical architects and managers who have experience with large-scale, programmatically complex projects, especially those related to cultural, educational, assembly, and mixed-use facilities in the range of $5 to $20 million or more.
Senior Technical Coordinators work directly with the firm’s principals, project managers, design leaders, and team members. They are responsible for technical aspects of assigned projects, including exploration of design solutions. They are committed to reconciling the goals and priorities of the firm with those of the client, while fostering opportunities for design and technical excellence.
Success factors include:
- Commitment, enthusiasm, and expertise
- Solid architectural experience, including at least 2 years of experience in a senior technical leadership role
- Focus on quality in all aspects of the work, from initial presentation through design, documentation, and delivery of architectural services
- Ability to partner with design leaders to solve design problems with imagination and manage to constructibility
- Ability to represent the firm with clients, consultants, project collaborators, and the public, building and enriching relationships
- Interest and desire to work with other team members to create opportunities for continuous leaning and professional growth
Personal characteristics that include being intellectually curious, congenial, collaborative, and articulate, with good judgment about people and situation
- Monitor progress of all assigned projects to ensure that technical decisions are made in a timely manner and that design and construction documents for the project proceed according to schedule and budget.
- Proactively engage with project teams from conceptual design through completion of construction documents.
- Proactively engage with technical architects and project leadership during construction administration to deliver the firm’s architectural and systems objectives.
- Actively collaborate with project team leaders to coordinate consultants and knowledge resources to ensure that project deliverables are coordinated, integrated, and support the design concept and performance goals of the project.
- Develop and lead the quality management process for all assigned projects.
- Lead the continuing education and training of team members in the art of producing excellent technical design solutions and construction documents.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Architecture is about people