This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moody Nolan, 2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient, is a nationally recognized architectural firm serving public and private clients in over 40 states. We provide the services of architecture, experiential design, and interior design through offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, New York, and Washington, DC.
Moody Nolan offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, and 401k.
- Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with consultants (structural, MEP, lighting, AV, acoustical, accessibility, building envelope, life safety, etc.)
- Resolve complex technical and design issues with team to produce innovative technical/constructable solutions
- Direct production of drawings, specifications and construction administration tasks
- Responsible for oversight and delivery of documents with design intent and top-notch technical quality
- Process submittals/substitution requests during construction and address RFI
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- Managing client expectations, team communication and oversight of consultant coordination
- Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Architecture, or related field (required)
- Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Architecture, or related field (preferred)
- Licensed Architect with 5 to 10 plus years’ professional experience in Architecture
- Experience in Aviation or other large scale complex project types
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other 3D modeling software
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Excellent written + verbal communication and client relationship management skills
- Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient