Construction Administrator/Project Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moody Nolan, 2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient, is a nationally recognized architectural firm serving public and private clients in over 40 states. We provide the services of architecture, experiential design, and interior design through offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, New York, and Washington, DC.
Moody Nolan offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, and 401k.
Moody Nolan seeks an experienced administrative professional to join the growing Boston team. The Project Administrator/Administrative Assistant provides project, administrative, and organizational support. This fast-paced position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and requires a dynamic administrative professional who is ready to take on a challenge.
- Provides administrative support to keep the office running smoothly, including maintaining office supplies, answering phones, managing incoming and outgoing packages, and staffing the front desk.
- Supports construction administration process by logging RFIs and submittals, tracking RFI response deadlines, and typing field notes.
- Collaborates with Project Managers to enter and track projects in Deltek Vantage Point project management software.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the office including reservations and trip agendas.
- Sometimes requires evening or weekend work and may involve some overnight or local travel. Reliable transportation required.
- Processes consultant and vendor invoices including coding, project manager approval, submission, and coordinating payment.
- Supports Business Development efforts through online opportunity research, meetings scheduling, preparing forms, and attending pre-proposals meetings.
- Prior experience in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture Industry (strongly preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to learn proprietary software – including AIA Contract
- Previous experience in a high traffic administrative position (preferred)
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited four-year college (preferred)
- Prior Deltek experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient