This job is no longer accepting applications.
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, an award-winning firm, including 2016 AIA Austin Firm of the Year, is seeking a new Project Designer / Architect staff member for our Austin and Houston offices. The ideal candidate would have experience and interest in larger projects such as single family residential and small to medium sized commercial developments.
Our work includes residential, commercial, creative office, retail, hotel/hospitality and interiors. For talented, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, as well as generous compensation and benefits and steady profit sharing.
MHOA is interested in a wide variety of work ranging from city master planning to innovative artisan and materials resourcing. The firm has projects all over the US, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
- An artist’s eye for composition, lighting, and color.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Enscape/Twinmotion, and Sketch Up. Experience in Revit, Vray and/or Unreal engine is a plus.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team
- Basic knowledge of architectural practice, including design and drawing conventions
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and creative problem solving
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities to include:
- Visualizing design work across a variety of scales, typologies, and stylistic intentions.
- Marketing and competition animations.
- 3d Modeling and entouraging.
- Maintaining and curating asset libraries.
- Ability to multi-task & work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to synthesize diverse feedback.
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume and full portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.