This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Project Architect/Manager to join our studio. We are a team of architects and designers and we design buildings, interiors, exteriors and furniture. Based in the Arts District in Los Angeles, our studio has completed work across residential, commercial, hospitality and institutional sectors creating an intentionally diverse portfolio that’s been recognized with several design awards, including most recently, the 2021 AIA Los Angeles Presidential Honoree, Emerging Practice.
We’re passionate about what we do and we’re looking for someone who shares the same love of design, energy and commitment it takes to produce excellent work for our clients. We have a good benefits package and offer competitive salaries. As a creative studio our teams are adaptable, flexible and proactive in the way we work, providing excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for individuals who can contribute and support these efforts on the path to personal and professional development.
Required qualities, skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 6+ years working in an architecture or design studio
- Experience in completing a range of project typologies across residential, commercial or interiors markets
- Expertise managing multiple project schedules and leading project teams from design through construction
- Strong design, graphic, organization, and communication skills
- Sketch-Up and Revit/AutoCAD expertise from early project development through construction documents
- Construction documentation production, including consultant coordination, product research and detail concepts & development
- Zoning and code analysis and interface with jurisdictional agencies
- Construction administration experience
- A team player with an ability to mentor junior staff and contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
We believe a truly diverse and culturally vibrant workplace includes people of different demographics, identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and personalities. We often embrace non-traditional talent to mesh diversity with cultural fit. We enjoy working with people united by the values of our firm and who are engaged and excited to contribute to our collective success.
If you enjoy an open studio environment, are creative, adaptable, and proactive in the way you work; and are looking to grow and expand your skills and career, we'd love to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter, resume and work samples demonstrating a wide range of skills in a single PDF document not to exceed 5Mb in size. Include “ORA Project Architect/Manager” in the subject line.
Send your applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.