This job is no longer accepting applications.
Made Renovation is building a nationwide brand in home renovation. Our all-in-one offering combines design, materials, and construction for a fun experience and beautiful result that customers enjoy for many years to come. For our first room, bathrooms, we have developed a standard process that yields time & cost efficiencies to our build partners. Based in San Francisco, our growing team is obsessed with helping customers elevate their homes. Made has raised $25M in total funding from top venture funds.
We’re looking for an experienced BIM Manager to join our growing architecture team! You will maintain and refine our Revit standards while managing a large volume of Revit models across our portfolio of home renovation projects. Our ideal candidate is a Revit expert, interested in pushing the boundaries of what the program can do. You will oversee the development of our Revit family library, setting us up for success in each project. You will help our interior designers and architects troubleshoot Revit modeling issues and be an integral part of our dynamic team working together to innovate in the residential renovation space.
- Manage the building information models for various residential bathroom renovation projects
- Collaborate with our architecture and interior design teams to develop BIM workflows
- Responsible for BIM Standards creation, implementation and enforcement
- Work with external BIM specialists to ensure standardization across all projects
- Automate routine tasks in BIM to support standards, Building Code Analysis, and productivity
- Manage the organization of BIM content and templates
- Participate in the review of third-party tools and content for integration into projects
- Participate in continued development and definition of BIM and design technology standards
- Mentor and educate project teams
- Create REVIT families in response to project needs
- Coordinate and monitor the effective development of BIM-based projects
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a BIM manager role in an architecture, construction, or startup environment.
- Expert knowledge of BIM design and documentation using Revit
- Experience with commonly used analysis tools, especially Dynamo
- Proficiency with other 3D modeling tools, including Rhino, Sketchup & 3DSMax
- Commitment to pursue high quality models and construction documents
- Passion for Computation Design and Data Analysis
- Ability to thrive in highly collaborative fast paced environments
- Ability to manage and respond to simultaneous project demands
Made Renovation is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.