This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We have an immediate opening for a detailed- oriented and highly organized accounting/ purchasing professional to help support our growing office. This is a new position that will serve as the main point of contact for project related purchasing requests and assist our design and accounting teams with FF&E procurement.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Purchasing interior furnishing packages
- Serving as a liaison between vendors, sub- contractors and internal teams to obtain approval for estimated costs within budget and establish payment, delivery and installation schedules and other logistics
- Sourcing vendors, issuing RFPs and negotiating pricing for multiple project. Creating, managing and tracking all purchase orders, invoices and client payments
- Reconciling and preparing invoices, purchase receipts and payments for general ledger entry and record keeping
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- 4+ years of related experience in an accounting role, with at least 2 years of demonstrated experience focused on purchasing. Experience in an interior design, hospitality or manufacturing firm preferred
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, sales tax ordinances and general ledger reconciliations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills to coordinate and track purchase requests, received orders, deliveries
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel; experience with Deltek or similar ERP systems preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.