This job is no longer accepting applications.
RIOS was founded in 1985 as a multi-disciplinary design firm. We work together to create singular, integrated, and comprehensive solutions for a variety of design challenges. Combined, our talents comprise a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, graphic, interior, exhibit and product design.
We are seeking an architectural designer to assist and develop appropriate design solutions on multiple projects. Interested applicants must have a strong design aesthetic, enjoy creating beautiful work and be able to work collaboratively and independently.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Construction documents and specification experience
- Contraction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customer
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and REVIT
- Hand-drawing and residential experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.